25 February 2007

nice day, nice ride...

as my days draw down and my gear up and fly out day nears, i had hoped to get some motorcycle riding in and that is just what i did yesterday! i got to spend some time on the road, in the wind with ~70 degree temps! a great day :) my wife has begun to prepare to be a 'single' parent and run a household again...(not that she ever stopped after my return from the last deploymen t...hehe). she has been a great blessing in getting paperwork around here sorted out. she has the task of not just keeping things together here, but she is also doing tons taking care of my mother-in-law who is recovering from cancer. talk about a heavy pack to carry. she is a great woman and i guess that is why God has us together. welp i wanted to get back to some 'normal' posts after that last 'lashing' post....Got my clearance done,off to PT(for those not in the know, it means physical training)...BE SAFE, sandboxrich

1 comment:

sandboxrich said...

previous comments deleted...sorry didn't know how to edit so had to get rid of them altogether...maybe me and AWC will meet up in the 'box'...